STATEMENT OF PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
SUNNYLAND S.A. (hereinafter «Company», «we», «us») is a real estate company incorporated to cover the full range of services in the real estate market, operating both in Greece and in the international market. This Privacy and Privacy Statement (“Statement”) describes how the Company uses your personal data and the steps it has taken to protect and safely maintain that data. The Declaration applies to you if you receive services from us, participate in our events or promotions, or interact in any other way with us, including using our site or by contacting us through social media.
The Company respects the privacy of your personal data and complies with the applicable national and European legislation for the protection of personal data and for reasons of transparency. Below, you will find useful information for the following data protection policy:
1. Who is the data controller
The company under the name «SUNNYLAND SOCIETE ANONYME EXPLOITATION OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY» with trading name «SUNNYLAND S.A.», having its registered seat in the Municipality of Glyfada, Posidonos Avenue 93 (16674), registration number of general electronic commercial registry number : 9041201000, telephone number: 210- 3314030, e-mail : email@example.com, is the data controller of your personal data.
Α) By the telephone at: 210- 3314030
Β) By e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
C) By post: Sunnyland A.E., Posidonos Avenue 93 (16674).
2. What personal data do we collect;
Your personal data includes any information that allows, by itself or in combination with other, your unique identification in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679), the applicable Greek legislation and the decisions of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA).
The Personal Data that we process for you includes the data that we collect directly from you in the context of our contractual relationship and in particular:
- Name and surname
- Contact details (address, telephone number, email)
- Financial Data (such as Tax Registration number, number of bank account)
- Details of property (address, surface, details of the owner)
SUNNYLAND, as data controller, processes your personal data as follows:
- Concluding and managing contracts
- Sharing with you information about our services
- Respond to your requests for information, products or services
- Cases where we are legally obliged to process personal data
- Manage promotional programs (e.g., discount programs)
- Ordering our services
- Communications regarding information of our services
3. What are the principles and legal bases of collection and processing?
The Company and its staff apply all Processing Principles set in GDPR 2016/679 (lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity, confidentiality and accountability). The Company protects and safeguards all your Rights regarding the use of your Personal Data (information, access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability, objection, as specified in Greek law).
The legal bases of collection and processing are the following:
- Legitimate interest as required to fulfill the service provided
- Legal Obligation to Comply with applicable laws and regulations
- Your consent as appropriate, which you can revoke under your rights for which we will let you know below.
We do not process personal data without your consent or without being our customers or associates or without giving your data to the Company.
4. Ηοw and why do we collect your personal data?
(a) When you send a request for a property appointment form the form on our website.
(b) When you sign up with the Contact form on our website www.sunnyland.gr
(c) When you work with our company,
(d) When you participate in our promotions.
For the proper and complete provision of our services, we collect only the personal data that are necessary, such as name, surname, contact details (phone, email address). At this point, we note that we use your personal information in order to provide you with our services. We also point out to you that you are responsible for the accuracy of the data you provide us.
Examples of use of the Company’s Personal Data Protection are as follows:
We collect, process and store your data in accordance with applicable law and legal interest in concluding a contract with the customer or partner
- We collect, process and store your data as a legal obligation to meet legal obligations under applicable tax law
- We collect, process and store your data as a legal obligation to meet legal obligations under applicable labor law
- We collect, process and store your data as our vital interest in analyzing our business performance
- We collect, process and store your data for your complaint handling
- We collect, process and store your data for your information resulting from your participation in our promotions
5. What are your rights and how you can exercise them?
Your rights can be exercised at the Company’s contact details.
For your convenience, we provide a detailed table below with your rights and the relevant explanation:
You can request to confirm whether we process your personal data, give you access to whatever data you do not have at your disposal, provide you with other information about your personal data, such as what data we have, why we use it, to whom we notify it, whether we transfer it abroad, how we protect it, how long we retain it, what rights you have, how you can submit a complaint.
You can request to rectify inaccurate personal data.
You can request to erase your personal data:
- at any time when they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or
- if they have been illegally processed
Restriction of processing :
You may request to restrict (i.e. keep but not use) your personal data when:
- their accuracy is being questioned (see rectification) so that we can verify their accuracy or
- processing is illegal, but you do not want it to be deleted or
- it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal requirements, or there is another legitimate processing purpose or other legal basis.
When processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract and done by automated means, you may request to provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or you may request to be transferred directly to another controller.
You may at any time object to any processing of your personal data, which has as its legal basis the legitimate interest of the Company or performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
If you exercise your right to object, the Company has the right to demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Opt – out:
You are entitled to withdraw your consent, where consent is provided for as a basis of processing. The withdrawal is valid for the future.
Complaint to the Supervisory Authority: You also have the right to file a complaint to the local Supervisory Authority regarding the processing of your personal data after contacting us to find a solution to any of your problems. In Greece, the supervisory authority for data protection is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority – HDPA (www.dpa.gr), Kifisias Avenue 1-3, P.O. 115 234, Athens, +302106475600, +302106475628, email@example.com
6. Where is your data shared- Data transmission
We do not trade and transfer your personal data to third parties except within the scope of this Privacy Statement as well as within the framework of the requirements of the law. Specifically, in order to provide our services, we may disclose your personal data to certain third parties acting on our behalf (as processors) in order to provide the best service to you (such as external partners, marketing, accounting, advisory and / or audit firms, etc.). In these cases our Company remains responsible for the processing of your personal data and defines the individual elements of the processing, and receives from the partners to whom it assigns the execution of processing activities all necessary assurances (Data Privacy Assignment), in order to ensure that the processing is carried out in accordance with the applicable legal framework and that any natural person may freely and without hindrance exercise the rights conferred by the legal framework.
7. Length of time that data is stored
The length of time that data is stored is decided on the basis of the following specific criteria as appropriate:
When processing is required as an obligation by provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as the relevant provisions require.
When processing is based on the execution of a contract and/ or the taking of measures for the purpose of drawing up a contract, your personal data is stored for as long as it is determined by other of more specific legal provisions.
For the purposes of promoting our products and services and in so far as the use of your personal data is based on your consent, your personal data is kept until you withdraw that consent. This can be done by you at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the data processed in the period prior to your withdrawal of consent.
8. How do we use “cookies”
Cookies are small data files stored by the browser on your computer’s hard drive, mobile phone or any other device you use to access the internet. The Company uses only cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of this website. The cookies placed by the owner of the digital platform are called “first party cookies”. Cookies placed by others are called “third party cookies”. Third-party cookies allow third-party features (such as analytics, ads, and videos) to be provided on or through the digital platform. Parties installing third party cookies can recognize your device both when visiting our digital platform and when visiting some other digital platforms.
Cookies are installed only if you accept their installation during your visit to our website. By accepting cookies when you enter our website, you expressly state that you have read and understand the specific terms and conditions regarding the installation, operation and purpose that cookies serve and provide your consent for their use. Alternatively, you may not accept cookies. In this case, only those cookies that are absolutely technically and functionally necessary will be installed. You also have the ability to manage the use and installation of cookies at any time and choose which category of cookies you want to accept and which not (or ask not to install those cookies that are not absolutely technically necessary).
More specifically, the cookies used by the website are the following:
(1) Absolutely necessary cookies: cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies allow you to browse and use the functions of the website.
(2) Cookies Preferences: With these cookies we store your preferences while browsing the site
(3) Performance / Analytics Cookies: enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of our site’s various features in order to be able to improve the services we provide
9. How is your data secure?
The Company takes all necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect and safeguard the privacy of your personal data.
The data you submit to the Company are managed exclusively by specifically authorized personnel of the Company acting under its control and according to its orders, or those of the recipients, where appropriate. In order to conduct the processing, the Company selects persons with corresponding professional qualifications that provide sufficient guarantees in terms of technical knowledge and personal integrity to maintain confidentiality. The Company, through its respective contractual commitments and its partners, takes all necessary security measures to protect and ensure the privacy, confidentiality and integrity of personal data. In any case, their security in the platform’s environment is subject to reasons beyond the company’s sphere of influence, as well as reasons resulting from technical or other failure of the network that is not controlled by the Company, or reasons of force majeure or events of chance.
10. Changes to this Policy